Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A quick question

First of all I want to introduce myself.  My name is Heather and I currently live in Florida.  I have been appliquéing for many years and have a blog called Happy Appliquer.  I tried to resist this BOM but after seeing so many lovely blocks decided I wanted to join in.  This year I am trying to only use my stash and since I don't have tons of background and don't need a huge quilt I am thinking of turning these in 12" blocks.  Just wondering if anyone else is doing this?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Heather, I reduced my blocks to 12 inches. I just printed out the pattern and then just stuck in back in the printer at 80% reduced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandie, I think that is what I am going to do. A little less fabric and a smaller quilt, a perfect solution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a few ladies in the FB group go to 12 inch ( well at least one, to my recollection ) and another went to 4 inches. Which...utterly amazed me! :)

    ReplyDelete