Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Pattern is Posted

Happy New Year!
The first block has been posted here at the Dear Jane website.  Several people have emailed me asking to join this blog but they are No Reply bloggers.  Sorry, I cannot get back to you if your email comes to me without a return address.  If you are having issues with this, please go to Humble Quilts and see her button on the right side of her blog.  Here you will find help on the No Reply issue.  You will also see her first B. Biggs block, and its fabulous!  Maybe she'll post it here? hint, hint!

Happy Stitching
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, I think my no-reply blogger issue is fixed. Thanks to Lori at Humble Quilts for info on this matter. I would like to join the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I may have just not been able to find it, but is there a place where the fabric requirements are posted? Like you, although I love red and green quilt and have as yet to make one, I want to do this one from my stash. But I'd like to know how much background to get. Thanks for any help.

    ReplyDelete